Table of Contents
How to pay in alibaba,com – Maybe you’ve heard of Alibaba.com or even shopped there often. For those who have just heard of the name, please take a look at the scene first: Alibaba.com
Anyway, before continuing to read, please fill out the poll about the following guidebook for importing goods from Alibaba, because if there are a lot of interest, we will print it immediately:
Alibaba.com is an e-commerce service based in China with customers from around 200 countries around the world and focuses on B2B e-commerce to connect various types of small and medium businesses. Alibaba.com is the parent of its group, namely various other e-commerce companies under its auspices, including: taobao.com, tmall.com, juhuasuan.com, aliexpress.com, 1688.com, alimama.com, alibaba cloud ( aliyun.com) , antifinancial service group , caniao network , alizila.com , alipay and many other companies under the alibaba group.
How to pay in alibaba,com
The payment methods we use to purchase goods on Alibaba.com can vary. The following is an explanation for each payment method :
- Payment by bank transfer (T/T) at the beginning as a whole (full payment). With this method of payment we must transfer some money directly to the seller’s bank account in accordance with the agreed price.
- Payment by way of down payment in advance. In this way we will first transfer some of the money directly to the seller’s bank account.
- Payment by Letter of Credit (LC). In this way we as buyers will provide certain conditions that must be fulfilled by the seller. The one who issues the LC is the Bank in our country (the buyer) and the LC will be forwarded to the seller by the Bank in the seller’s country. After these conditions can be met by the seller, then the seller can receive the money.
- In Transactions Using LC (Letter Of Credit) Banks – Banks Only “Work” With Documents, Not With Export or Import Goods
- Recognizing the Risk of Non-LC (Letter Of Credit) Payments in Export-Import Transactions
Reading What’s MOQ? (Alibaba Guide) can be useful for you.
Practical Guide to How to pay in alibaba,com (Step by Step)
Create an account on Alibaba.com first
By having an account on Alibaba you can explore more menus or facilities on the Alibaba website. How to create an account is very easy, just click the sign up button in the upper right corner.
How to Register on Alibaba.com
- Sign Up on Alibaba.com
- After that we have to fill in the email address as follows:
- Register a member on Alibaba
- Fill in the Alibaba.com Sign Up email address
- After that Alibaba will automatically send a confirmation link to the email address that we registered. We open the email and click the confirmation link.
- Alibaba.com Email Verification
- Registration Verification E-Mail from Alibaba.com
- After a new page,where we must complete the membership data as follows:
- Alibaba.com registration data
- Filling in additional data for Alibaba.com members
- If we have filled in the data correctly then we will be taken to a new page which indicates that our registration has been successful as follows:
- Alibaba Registration Successful
- Alibaba.com member registration confirmation has been successful
- Done! We are already members of Alibaba.com and can use the features in it.
The method of payment accepted by the seller (Terms of payment )
How to ship goods and fees for shipping (postage). Note : For trading in large quantities (wholesale) we will usually use sea transportation for reasons because it is more economical. To find out how much shipping costs we can directly click the ” Get shipping quote ” button , and then there are parameters that we must fill in as follows:
Ocean Shipping Quotation from alibaba.com
Request Shipping quotation based on the product we are going to buy on Alibaba.com
Request a quote from the seller/supplier
The next step is to ask the seller for a complete quote about the product we are going to buy. One way is through the contact form on the company profile page as follows:
Request quotation to seller on Alibaba.com
In the message, we can also include our e-mail address and contact number (phone & whatsapp) so that the seller can directly and quickly send the offer letter.
Negotiation with seller
After we receive an offer letter from the seller, if it is felt that there are things that are not clear or do not match our wishes, we can negotiate. For example, regarding the price, terms of shipment of goods (FOB, CFR, or CIF). In addition to online, if we have the opportunity, we can also directly visit the seller’s factory / office.
Alibaba buying service is a service that will help make a representative purchase of the product you need from Alibaba. This service is a service that helps make it easier to buy the products you want from Alibaba. But make sure you look for a service that has a transparent way of pay in alibaba,com so you still know how the process of shopping for your products is.
Frequently Askes Question
Yes. Alibaba is one of the safest online shopping where you can buy whatever you need. Also by the help of ddp360 you can experience more security.
Alibaba is one of the Chinese mall that provides different products. Alibaba is contained of different retailers who gathered to gather and provide and sell a large number of goods.
How should I pay in Alibaba.com?
In order to buy your needed object you have to pay its cost. For doing this you must to pass some steps which are important. In this article we explain it completely.